If this is your very first batch, we definitely recommend going with any variety of cranberry juice. You can use cranberry cocktail, 100% cranberry, or a cranberry mixture.
It's crisp, and it’s got a bold flavor that's made it an all-time winner.
There are a lot of options to choose from, and all of them are good, so take your pick! But, here are our personalized recommendations:
🍷 If you like red wine, try a cranberry-blackberry to start.
🥂 If you like white wine, go for a white cranberry-peach.
🍎 And if you’re a cider person, pick up a few bottles of cranberry-apple.
Once you've selected your juice, head on over to our starter recipe to get things rolling!
What kind of juice do you recommend using for a foolproof first batch?
Articles in this section
- What kind of juice do you recommend using for a foolproof first batch?
- Can I use juice cocktail? Can I use juice that needs to be refrigerated? Does it have to be 100% juice?
- What kind of juices should I use if I like a bold, dry red?
- What kind of juice makes a good Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio?
- Will fruit nectar work for Brewsy?
- Will sugar-free juice work for Brewsy?
- Will this work with drinks with preservatives?
- How can I make wine with fresh grapes?
- Can I use my own fresh fruit?
Article is closed for comments.