Just be sure to juice your fruit first. We recommend chopping or crushing your fruit up, and then freezing it to break down the cell walls and better extract the flavor.
Then, simmer your fruit with water in a large pot for 20 minutes to extract the flavor. Add your sugar (or honey, if you want!) according to the drink designer.
Let your juice cool, then strain it. Try to remove as much of the fruit's crush as possible. Then, pour it into your jug and add your brewsy bag.
Articles in this section
- What kind of juice do you recommend using for a foolproof first batch?
- Can I use juice cocktail? Can I use juice that needs to be refrigerated? Does it have to be 100% juice?
- What kind of juices should I use if I like a bold, dry red?
- What kind of juice makes a good Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio?
- Will fruit nectar work for Brewsy?
- Will sugar-free juice work for Brewsy?
- Will this work with drinks with preservatives?
- How can I make wine with fresh grapes?
- Can I use my own fresh fruit?