Yes! Just give your fermentation 2 - 3 extra days. The yeast needs more time to process these more molecularly complex, delicious sugars.
Articles in this section
- Can I make sugar-free or keto wine with Brewsy?
- Do I need to add sugar to Brewsy Reserves?
- Can I use brown sugar, coconut sugar, maple syrup, or honey in place of sugar?
- Can I use monkfruit, Splenda, or Stevia in place of sugar?
- Why is it sometimes necessary to pour a bit of juice out before getting started?
- How should I decide what sweetness level to make my wine?